A. Terms & Conditions
This website (Website) is owned and managed by Soemadipradja & Taher Advocates (S&T).
Whenever you access or use this Website, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. S&T may change these Terms & Conditions at S&T’s discretion. By continuing to access or use this Website, you accept the Terms & Conditions from time to time.
We publish all information on this Website as an introduction to the services S&T may be able to provide to clients and the legal and industry developments which may be relevant to such services.
All information published on this Website is an introduction only and may change from time to time. The information does not constitute, and should not be construed as, legal advice. Do not use, rely or act upon the information without seeking legal advice. If you require legal advice, please contact us directly.Copyright
Copyright 2014. Soemadipradja & Taher. This site is protected by copyright owned by or licensed to S&T. All rights reserved.
You may download and print content or information from this Website for your own personal or internal business purposes only. You must not copy, publish, adapt or amend or distribute to third parties or the public any such content or information in any for whatsoever without our prior written consent.Security
The transmission of information over the Internet is not secure.
S&T does not warrant that any content or information accessed or exchanged via this Website is secure and free from error, viruses or other unwanted or unexpected inclusions.Linking and framing
This Website may contain links to other websites and may display content or information from other websites within frames on this Website.
You may link to this Website provided you do so in a way that accurately indicates that it is a link to this Website and is not misleading.
S&T does not necessarily endorse any other websites or the content or information from or on other websites to which this Website might link or be linked.Email addresses
S&T may publish on this Website the email addresses of S&T Partners and employees for businesses purposes only. The publication of those email addresses should not be taken as consent by S&T Partners and employees to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages not directly related to the recipient’s business or role.Cookies
S&T does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency or suitability for any purpose of any content or information on this Website or any other website to which this Website might link or be linked.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, S?T is not liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss or damage however cased which may arise out of or in connection with the use of this Website or the use, reliance or acting upon any content or information on this Website or any other website to which this Website might link or be linked.Governing Law
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. In the event of a legal dispute relating to this Website or these Terms & Conditions, the courts of the Republic of Indonesia will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
B. Email Disclaimer
Every email sent by S&T is subject to the following:
- Emails sent by S&T (including any attachments), may be confidential, subject to legal professional privilege and subject to copyright. If you receive an email from S&T in error, please inform the sender immediately, delete the email (including any attachments) from your system and do not use, copy, store or disclose any of the information in that email (or any attachments) for any purpose.
- Emails (including any attachments) to and from S&T may be subject to filtering and virus scanning, including by third party contractors.
- S&T does not warrant that any email (including any attachments) is secure and free of errors, viruses or other unwanted or unexpected inclusions.
- S&T is not liable for any loss or damage caused by any email (including any attachments) to or from S&T due to viruses, unwanted or unexpected inclusions, any filtering or virus scanning, interception, corruption or unauthorised access.
- S&T is not liable for any loss or damage caused by any changes, or the effects of any changes, to any email (including any attachments) to or from S&T, other than changes actually made by S&T.
- S&T does not necessarily endorse any views expressed in any non-business email (including any attachment) to or from S&T.
- If you receive an S&T marketing email (including any attachments) from S&T and do not wish to receive such marketing material, please provide your name and contact details via email to Tjandra_Kerton@soemath.com or email@example.com.